Entrepreneurial talk ENERGY
Since 2011, the Energy Resource Agency (ERA) Goslar and the Business Development Agency Region Goslar (WiReGo) have been jointly organizing the series "Unternehmergespräch ENERGIE", with the support of the Business Development Agency of the City of Goslar. Starting in 2020, this will be expanded to six events a year at changing venues at interested companies and institutions in the region, thanks to a cooperation with the Energy Storage Technology Research Center (EST) at Clausthal University of Technology. The events have established themselves as an important information and exchange platform for key players in the region. The aim is to always provide the latest information on the resource-saving and economic use of energy sources, to inform about funding opportunities and to strengthen the exchange between entrepreneurs in the region.
Here you will find an overview of previous events. One click will take you to the respective event page. There you will find, among other things, the lecture program, and can directly register for the relevant date.
- 29.09.2022: Mit Wasserstofftechnologien aus der Energiekrise?
- 25.11.2021: „Heiz- und Energiekosten senken: Innovative Versorgungskonzepte, Wasserstoff-BHKW und Deckenstrahlsysteme"
- 23.09.2021: More efficiency in your own company through qualified and independent impulse consultations
- 17.06.2021: Sustainable mobility: from battery to hydrogen drives
- 18.03.2021: Effects of the law changes GEG and EEG for enterprises
- 05.11.2020: Hydrogen - energy source of the future
- 13.08.2020: Technologies for battery recycling and use in the economy
- 20.02.2020: Safe handling of batteries
- 14.11.2019: Energy efficiency in production: motors, ventilation and heat recovery